This should be a list of known Bugs at waymarking.com. Maybe GS will use it one day to fix this problems …
This list is absolutly inofficial! It is created and maintained by myself! It’s neigther an official list of Groundspeak nor of waymarking.com!
E/W-Bug: alias East-West-Bug: sometimes when you enter coordinates for a new waymark in the ‚Eastern World‘ the coordinate changes to ‚W‘ when saving.(seems to fixed in 09/15) N/S-Bug: alias North-South-Bug: sometimes when you enter coordinates for a new waymark in the ‚Southern Hemisphere‘ the coordinate changes to ‚N‘ when saving.(seems to fixed in 09/15) Update statistics: If you try to update your statistics at your profile using the button you’ll get a server error. This bug comes always!(seems to fixed in 09/15) Blurry Images: If a waymark image is portrait-oriented, it gets blurry.(fixed in 09/15) Search from Here: Button under the map does not work.(seems to fixed in 09/17) Index of Categories: The index of the existing categories is broken. Newer categories cannot be found in the category search.(seems to fixed in 09/17) Index of Waymarks: The index of the existing waymarks is broken. Only geo-located searches work. Searches without a location do not work.(seems to fixed in 09/17)
- Lost coordinates: sometimes when you have entered coordinates for a new waymark, the coordinates get lost (all zero) when saving. This seems to be time-related.
- Group Details Officer List: If the list is long and a second page exists, using the link to this page gives a server error. This bug comes always!
- Double Notification Mail: If a group member is promoted, the notification mail comes twice. In old and new design. This bug comes always!
- The Limbo: If a new waymark was voted on by the group and not enough officers voted, the waymark gets into the so-called ‚Limbo‘. An officer has to click into the category to set the waymark free.
- Results of Peer Review: The results and comments of a Peer Review are not aviable to the officers when Peer Review has ended. This broke sometimes ago.
- Email Subject: If you send an email to group members, there’s an input field for the subject of the mail. But its value is not used as subject of the mail.
- HTML-Sample for Stats Bar: The given HTML-Sample for the integration of the personal stats bar in the profile is buggy. The links to the picture is missing some part of the URL.
- Private Comments on Waymarks: Private comments added to Waymarks are not detected as a change thus will not be added unless another change is made.
- Officer Comments on Waymarks: Officer Comments on declined or approved Waymarks are nowhere shown to the owner. Only given in the mail.
Do you have another Bug for the Bug-Tracking-List?
Please fill in the formular. Maybe I want to add it to my personal list!